Thursday, September 30, 2010

walking, walking, walking

I have been a blogging delinquent this week and I cannot say that it hasn't been on my mind to sit down and just write something. I haven't been feeling good  lately so it seems that I just look at the computer and sigh. The kids have been busy as usual and funny as usual, at least, I think so! :) They are having a walk-a-thon tomorrow at school and it's been all the hubub. Livy even says she's in the walk-a-thon! "I walk-a-thon momma?! I walk-a-thon!" Her face is so serious when she says it, even at 2:00 in the morning she woke me up to tell me about it...:/ Grace has been obsessed with calling people to get pledges. I've put her off on some of the calls cause I can just imagine her sales tactics! lol Auntie Naomi was over today and Grace sat down next to her and nonchalauntly said, "yeah, I've just been so busy with trying to get pledges for my walk-a-thon." We lol. Auntie Nomi did pledge for their walk a thon. :) I overheard Joseph tell Grace they had to get pledges for the walk a thon. The reason why they are getting money for the school is because they are going to walk on the road right next to the school and if they are walking on the road, the police do not like it. So, if they give them money, then they can have the walk a thon and the police are ok with it. LOL I had to set him straight what the walk a thon is for. Refurbishing the playground is a little different than paying the police off....:)
 

1 comment: